|Materials for silicon,fluorine,NBR,FPM,EPDM,SILCONE ACM,HNBR|
|Inspection Equipments||Excellent chemical and physical property, excellent oil- resistance, high temperature stability, etc.|
|Application field||Parts are used on vehicles, printing machines, food processing machines, textile machines, electronic machines, etc.|
|Manufacturing process||CNC machining Broaching, Drilling, Milling, Other Machining Services, Rapid Prototyping, Turning,|
|Shape||As per your drawing Or the sample|
Make sure 100% inspection before the delivery
|Advantages||Maintenance,acturally HRC coupling doesn’t need maintenance|
|Environmental, elastic components make HRC coupling applies to a variety of working conditions|
Reliable transmission, in case of elastic component is damaged, the dog segment wichcasted siamesedly still keep the transmission processing reliably
Economic, HRC couplings have already been made of optimization design,which make transmission power match the transmission shaft diameter
|Good recovery capacity, elastic components can reduce the load at the CZPT moments, and the deviation is a major consideration when designing.|
Adaptability of misalignment, HRC can coupling contains parallel shift, angle shift and axis shift which
Application and analysis
Custom rubber parts
Custom plastic parts
Packing & Delivery
plastic bag packing inside, carton packing outside, or customized packing.
Xihu (West Lake) Dis.g port, ZheJiang city
Lead Time :
|Quantity(Pieces)||1 – 1000||1001 – 10000||10001 – 50000||>50000|
|Est. Time(days)||5||12||18||To be negotiated
Company Brief Introduction:
SHEN ZHOU CZPT RUBBER & PLASTIC CO.,LTD was founded in 2000. The factory located in industrial zone of HangZhou city, ZheJiang province, china.
We have Plastic injection molding workshop and rubber compression molding workshops.
Our main products includes Bakelit Knobs,Pull Handle,rubber door stops, door guard, roller, rubber bumpers, Rubber grommets, vibration dampers, seals, plastic corner, injection plastic brackets, injection plastic shell.
to undertake various kinds of rubber molding and plastic injection parts, customize according to drawing and samples.
The products have been exported to America, Europe, Oceania, Middle East, Southeast Asia and other regions and countries, and hope to build more business Cooperation with new client from all over the world.
Q1: Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?
A1: We are the original manufacturer of custom rubber parts and custom plastic parts.
Q2: Where is your company located?
A2: Our company is located in HangZhou City, ZheJiang Province, China.
Q3: Could I get free samples?
A3: We could provide small samples for free, but air freight or sea freight should be borne by customer side.
Q4: What should I provide in order to get an offer?
A4: Customers are required to provide material, inner diameter, outer diameter, cross section distance and quantity.
Q5: How is the goods packed by your factory?
A5: The goods are normally packed by plastic bags, carton boxes with pallets or wooden boxes.
Q6: What are the incoterms applied?
A6: The incoterms applied are FOB, CIF and CFR.
Q7: What are the payment terms accepted?
A7: We accept Alibaba Trade Assurance, T/T, L/C and West Union.
Q8: What about the delivery time?
A8: The goods are normally dellivered to customer side within 7-30 days based CZPT the mode of transport required.
Can a spider coupling handle high levels of torque and angular misalignment?
Yes, a spider coupling is designed to handle a range of torque levels and accommodate angular misalignment. The elastomeric spider element, which is a key component of the coupling, provides the flexibility needed to transmit torque and compensate for misalignment. Here’s how a spider coupling handles these factors:
- High Torque: Spider couplings are engineered to transmit torque efficiently. The elastomeric spider deforms slightly under torque load, allowing it to transfer power between the shafts. The specific torque capacity depends on the design, materials, and size of the coupling. High-performance spider couplings can handle significant torque loads, making them suitable for various industrial applications.
- Angular Misalignment: Spider couplings can accommodate angular misalignment between the connected shafts. The elastomeric spider can flex in different directions, allowing for a certain degree of angular deviation between the shafts. This flexibility helps prevent excessive stress on the shafts and components, enhancing the coupling’s lifespan and reliability.
However, it’s important to note that while spider couplings can handle a range of torque levels and angular misalignment, there are limitations to how much misalignment they can compensate for. Excessive misalignment can lead to premature wear and reduced coupling performance. It’s recommended to follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for allowable misalignment and torque capacity to ensure optimal coupling performance and longevity.
What are the best practices for ensuring proper lubrication of spider couplings?
Proper lubrication is essential for maintaining the performance and lifespan of spider couplings. Here are some best practices to ensure proper lubrication:
- Use the Right Lubricant: Select a lubricant that is recommended by the coupling manufacturer. The lubricant should be compatible with the elastomeric spider material and the operating conditions of the machinery.
- Follow Manufacturer’s Guidelines: Adhere to the lubrication schedule and guidelines provided by the manufacturer. They will specify the appropriate lubrication intervals and the quantity of lubricant to be applied.
- Clean the Components: Before applying lubricant, make sure the coupling components are clean and free of dirt, debris, and old lubricant residues. Cleaning the components prevents contamination of the new lubricant.
- Apply Lubricant Evenly: Apply the lubricant evenly on all contact surfaces of the elastomeric spider and the coupling hub. Avoid over-lubrication, which can lead to excess buildup and potential slippage.
- Use Lubrication Tools: Some couplings may have lubrication ports or fittings that facilitate the application of lubricant. If such features are present, use the appropriate lubrication tools to ensure thorough coverage.
- Operate Coupling After Lubrication: After applying lubricant, operate the coupling for a short period to ensure that the lubricant is evenly distributed across the contact surfaces. This helps in preventing dry spots and optimizing lubrication effectiveness.
- Monitor Lubricant Condition: Regularly inspect the condition of the lubricant during routine maintenance checks. If you notice signs of contamination, degradation, or insufficient lubrication, take corrective actions promptly.
- Consider Operating Conditions: Environmental factors such as temperature, humidity, and exposure to chemicals can affect the performance of lubricants. Choose a lubricant that can withstand the specific operating conditions of the machinery.
- Document Lubrication Activities: Keep a record of lubrication activities, including the type of lubricant used, lubrication intervals, and the results of lubrication checks. This documentation helps track the history of lubrication and informs future maintenance decisions.
By following these best practices for lubrication, you can ensure that the elastomeric spider remains properly lubricated, reducing friction, wear, and the potential for premature coupling failure.
What factors should be considered when selecting a spider coupling for a specific application?
Choosing the right spider coupling for a specific application requires careful consideration of various factors to ensure optimal performance and reliability. Here are the key factors to consider:
- Torque Requirements: Determine the torque that the coupling needs to transmit between the shafts. Select a spider coupling that can handle the required torque without exceeding its limitations.
- Misalignment Compensation: Assess the type and degree of misalignment that the coupling needs to accommodate. Different spider coupling designs offer varying levels of misalignment compensation.
- Operating Conditions: Consider the operating environment, including temperature, humidity, and exposure to chemicals or contaminants. Choose a spider coupling with elastomeric material that can withstand these conditions.
- Shaft Diameters: Measure the diameters of the connected shafts. Ensure that the selected spider coupling matches the shaft sizes to achieve a secure and reliable fit.
- Space Limitations: Evaluate the available space for installing the coupling. Choose a compact spider coupling design that fits within the available dimensions.
- Shaft Speed: Determine the rotational speed of the shafts. Ensure that the selected spider coupling can handle the speed range without causing excessive wear or vibrations.
- Vibration Dampening: If vibration reduction is a priority, select a spider coupling with elastomeric material that offers effective vibration dampening properties.
- Electrical Isolation: In applications where electrical isolation is necessary, choose a spider coupling with electrically insulating properties to prevent current transmission between shafts.
- Chemical Compatibility: If the machinery operates with specific chemicals or fluids, ensure that the elastomeric material of the coupling is compatible with these substances.
- Cost Consideration: Evaluate the budget available for the coupling. Consider both the upfront cost and the potential savings from reduced maintenance and downtime.
- Manufacturer Reputation: Choose spider couplings from reputable manufacturers known for producing high-quality and reliable products.
- Application Type: Different industries and applications have unique requirements. Consider the specific demands of the application, such as pumps, compressors, conveyors, etc.
By carefully evaluating these factors, you can select a spider coupling that best matches the requirements of your application, ensuring efficient power transmission, misalignment compensation, and overall system performance.
editor by CX 2023-09-14