T40 – T210 SBT Elastic Spider, SBT Polyurethane Coupling, SBR Spider Coupling for Jaw Coupling (3A2006)
SBT Type elastic spider is suitable to water pumps and mechnical cushinoning effect to joint of transmission shaft.
1. Extremely resistant to wear, oil, CZPT and ageing. Also resistant to hydrolysis (ideal for tropical climates)
2. Protect the drive against dynamic overload.
3. Good physical properties.
4. Easy installation .
Material: NBR, CPU/TPU
Hardness: 70, 90, 95, 98 Shore A
|product advantage||1. Widely used in all kinds of water pumps|
|2. Easy installation|
|Material composition||TPU, NBR|
|Product hardness(shore A)||TPU:90, 95, 98+-2shore A, NBR:70+/-5shore A|
|Size||any regular size or based on customer request|
|Color||black or natural|
|Logo||Yierka or customer logo is available|
|working midea||water, oil|
|Sample lead time||Within 7 days|
|Production lead time||15 days or as per customers’ order quantity|
|Ship menthods||by ocean/air or express is okay|
|Delivery port||HangZhou, ZheJiang or ZheJiang|
|Payment terms||1.T/T 2. L/C 3. Western Union|
|Our Advantage:||1.nearly 10 years manufacturing experience|
|skilled workers, technology are abuntant.|
|2.In 1991,we cooperate with Chinese Academy of Science conducting the cooperation for seal technology applying in the mine, hydraulic and pneumatic system and engineering system.|
Description: the polyurethane elastomeric is a new material of polymer synthetic between rubber and plastic. It has both high strength of plastic and high elasticity of rubber. Its characteristics are: 1, a wide range of hardness. It still has rubber elongation and resilience at high hardness. The polyurethane elastomeric has a hardness range of Shore A10-D80. 2. high strength. At rubber hardness, the tensile strength, tear strength and load carrying capacity are much higher than general rubber material. At high hardness, its impact strength and flexural strength are much higher than plastic material. 3, wear-resistant. Its wear resistance is very outstanding, generally in the range of 0.01-0.10cm3/1.61km, about 3-5 times than rubber material. 4, oil resistant. The polyurethane elastomeric is a highly CZPT polymer compound which has low affinity with non-polar mineral oil and is hardly eroded in fuel oil and mechanical oil. 5, good resistance to oxygen and ozone. 6, excellent vibration absorption performance, can do damping and buffering. In the mold manufacturing industry, it replaces rubber and springs.7, has good low temperature performance. 8, radiation resistance. Polyurethane is highly resistant to high energy radiation and has satisfactory performance at 10-10 deg radiation dose. 9, with good machining performance.
The polyurethane coupling, rubber coupling are made by injection with high quality TPU material or mould CSM/SBR. It is designing and special for all kinds of metal shaft coupling with very good performance of high tensile strength, high wear resistant, high elastic resilience, water resistant, oil resistant and excellent fatigue resilience, high impact resistant etc. We have full sets injection moulds and supply full range of GR, GS, MT, ML, MH, Hb, HRC, L, T, NM and Gear J series couplings etc. with high quality and excellent experience. Apply to all kinds of industrial metal shaft coupling.
material: TPU, CSM/SBR, NBR, nylon etc.
color: yellow, red, purple, green, black, beige etc.
tensile strength: 8-55Mpa
hardness: 70-98Shore A
elasticity impact: >25%
tear strength: 35-155KN/m
akron abrasion loss:<0.05cm3/1.61km
compression set (22h*70°C):<10%
working temperature: 120°C
standard size for polyurethane coupling:
GR14, GR19, GR24, GR28, GR38, GR42, GR48, GR55, GR65, GR75, GR90, GR100, GR110, GR125, GR140, GR160, GR180
GS5, GS7, GS9, GS12, GS14, GS19, GS24, GS28, GS38, GS42, GS48, GS550, GS65, GS75
MT1, MT2, MT3, MT4, MT5, MT6, MT7, MT8, MT9, MT10, MT11, MT12, MT13
ML1, ML2, ML3, ML4, ML5, ML6, ML7, ML8, ML9, ML10, ML11, ML12, ML13
MH45, MH55, MH65, MH80, MH90, MH115, MH130, MH145, MH175, MH200
HRC70, HRC90, HRC110, HRC130, HRC150, HRC180, HRC230, HRC280
L35, L50, L70, L75, L90/95, L99/100, L110, L150, L190, L225, L276
FALK-R 10R, 20R, 30R, 40R, 50R, 60R, 70R, 80R
SBT T40, T45, T50, T55, T60, T65, T70, T75, T80, T85, T90, T95, T100, T105, T108, T110, T115, T120, T125, T130, T135, T140, T145, T150, T154, T170, T185, T190, T210
Joong Ang CR0050, 0070, 571, 571, 2035, 2035A, 3545, 4560, 6070, 7080
MS571, MS571, MS1119, MS1424, MS1928, MS1938, MS2845, MS3860, MS4275, MS6510
D14, D14L, D20, D25, D30, D30L, D35, D40, D45, D49, D55, D65
5H, 6H, 7H, 8H, 9H, 10H, 11H
standard size for rubber coupling:
Hb80, Hb95, Hb110, Hb125, Hb140, Hb160, Hb180, Hb200, Hb240, Hb280, Hb315
HRC70, HRC90, HRC110, HRC130, HRC150, HRC180, HRC230, HRC280
L35, L50, L70, L75, L90/95, L99/100, L110, L150, L190, L225
NM50, NM67, NM82, NM97, NM112, NM128, NM148, NM168, NM194, NM214, NM240, NM265
NOR-MEX168-10, NOR-MEX194-10, NOR-MEX214-10, NOR-MEX240-10, NOR-MEX265-10
FCL1#, FCL2#, FCL3#, FCL4#, FCL5#, FCL6#, FCL7#, FCL8#
FCL90, FCL100, FCL112, FCL125, FCL140, FCL160, FCL180, FCL200, FCL224, FCL250, FCL280, FCL315, FCL335, FCL400, FCL450, FCL560, FCL630
Gear 3J, 4J, 5J, 6J, 7J, 8J, 9J, 10J, 11J, 12J, 13J, 14J
Hytre 4H, 5H, 6H, 7H, 8H, 9H, 11H
Tyre F40, F50, F60, F70, F80, F90, F100, F110, F120, F140, F160
SBT T75, T80, T85, T90, T95, T100, T105, T108, T110, T115, T120, T125, T130, T135, T140, T145, T150, T154, T170, T210
FCLpin #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #8
GR42, GR48, GR55, GR65, GR75
DL1, DL2, DL3, DL4, DL5, DL6, DL7, DL8, DL9, DL10, DL11
standard size for nylon coupling:
NL1, NL2, NL3, NL4, NL5, NL6, NL7, NL8, NL9, NL10
M28, M32, M38, M42, M48, M58, M65
packing in bags, cartons, pallets or crates
OEM & customized size are agreed
special supply all kinds of steel coupling for FCL, NM, MH, HRC, Love Joy, Joongang, Centafelx, XL-GR, Tyre
***when you enquiry, pls confirm type, size number and quantity***
Could you provide examples of industries or applications where spider couplings are commonly used?
Spider couplings find application in a wide range of industries and mechanical systems where torque transmission, misalignment compensation, and vibration dampening are important. Here are some examples of industries and applications where spider couplings are commonly used:
- Manufacturing: Spider couplings are used in various manufacturing equipment, including conveyor systems, packaging machinery, and CNC machines. They help transmit torque between motors and shafts while accommodating misalignment.
- Agriculture: Agricultural equipment such as tractors, combines, and harvesters often use spider couplings to connect and transmit power between different components.
- Automotive: Spider couplings can be found in automotive applications, including drive shaft connections and steering systems, where they help transfer torque and accommodate movement.
- Pumps and Compressors: Spider couplings are used in pumps and compressors to connect motors to impellers or rotors, ensuring efficient torque transmission and vibration isolation.
- Material Handling: Material handling systems, including conveyors, elevators, and cranes, use spider couplings to connect various components and transfer torque.
- Printing and Packaging: Spider couplings are used in printing presses, packaging machines, and labeling systems to ensure precise torque transmission and compensate for misalignment.
- Textile Machinery: Textile manufacturing equipment such as spinning machines and looms utilize spider couplings to connect drive components and transmit power efficiently.
- Food and Beverage: Spider couplings are used in food processing equipment and beverage production lines, where they provide sanitary and reliable torque transmission.
These examples illustrate the versatility of spider couplings in various industries and applications. Their ability to handle torque transmission, misalignment compensation, and vibration reduction makes them a practical choice for a wide range of mechanical systems.
What are the best practices for ensuring proper lubrication of spider couplings?
Proper lubrication is essential for maintaining the performance and lifespan of spider couplings. Here are some best practices to ensure proper lubrication:
- Use the Right Lubricant: Select a lubricant that is recommended by the coupling manufacturer. The lubricant should be compatible with the elastomeric spider material and the operating conditions of the machinery.
- Follow Manufacturer’s Guidelines: Adhere to the lubrication schedule and guidelines provided by the manufacturer. They will specify the appropriate lubrication intervals and the quantity of lubricant to be applied.
- Clean the Components: Before applying lubricant, make sure the coupling components are clean and free of dirt, debris, and old lubricant residues. Cleaning the components prevents contamination of the new lubricant.
- Apply Lubricant Evenly: Apply the lubricant evenly on all contact surfaces of the elastomeric spider and the coupling hub. Avoid over-lubrication, which can lead to excess buildup and potential slippage.
- Use Lubrication Tools: Some couplings may have lubrication ports or fittings that facilitate the application of lubricant. If such features are present, use the appropriate lubrication tools to ensure thorough coverage.
- Operate Coupling After Lubrication: After applying lubricant, operate the coupling for a short period to ensure that the lubricant is evenly distributed across the contact surfaces. This helps in preventing dry spots and optimizing lubrication effectiveness.
- Monitor Lubricant Condition: Regularly inspect the condition of the lubricant during routine maintenance checks. If you notice signs of contamination, degradation, or insufficient lubrication, take corrective actions promptly.
- Consider Operating Conditions: Environmental factors such as temperature, humidity, and exposure to chemicals can affect the performance of lubricants. Choose a lubricant that can withstand the specific operating conditions of the machinery.
- Document Lubrication Activities: Keep a record of lubrication activities, including the type of lubricant used, lubrication intervals, and the results of lubrication checks. This documentation helps track the history of lubrication and informs future maintenance decisions.
By following these best practices for lubrication, you can ensure that the elastomeric spider remains properly lubricated, reducing friction, wear, and the potential for premature coupling failure.
What are the advantages of using a spider coupling in industrial applications?
Spider couplings offer several advantages that make them a popular choice for various industrial applications. Here are the key advantages:
- Misalignment Compensation: Spider couplings can accommodate angular, axial, and parallel misalignments between connected shafts. This ability to compensate for misalignment reduces stress on components and extends equipment lifespan.
- Flexibility: The elastomeric spider provides flexibility that allows for slight movements between the shafts. This flexibility helps prevent excessive wear, reduces vibration transmission, and minimizes the risk of component failure.
- Vibration Dampening: The elastomeric material of the spider acts as a shock absorber, dampening vibrations generated by rotating machinery. This can lead to improved equipment performance, reduced noise, and enhanced operator comfort.
- Easy Installation: Spider couplings have a simple design with minimal components, making them easy to install and replace. Their design eliminates the need for precise alignment during installation, saving time and effort.
- Torque Transmission: Spider couplings efficiently transmit torque from one shaft to another, ensuring that power is effectively transferred between connected components.
- Minimal Maintenance: Spider couplings require minimal maintenance due to their self-lubricating and wear-resistant elastomeric material. This reduces downtime and maintenance costs for industrial machinery.
- Compact Design: Spider couplings have a compact and lightweight design, making them suitable for applications where space is limited. Their small size allows for easy integration into various systems.
- Cost-Effective: Spider couplings are relatively inexpensive compared to other coupling types, making them a cost-effective solution for a wide range of industrial applications.
- Electric Insulation: In applications where electrical isolation is important, spider couplings made from electrically insulating materials can prevent the transmission of electrical currents between shafts.
- Wide Range of Sizes: Spider couplings are available in various sizes and configurations to accommodate different shaft diameters and torque requirements.
Due to these advantages, spider couplings are commonly used in industries such as manufacturing, automation, packaging, material handling, and more, where flexibility, misalignment compensation, and efficient torque transmission are essential for optimal equipment performance.
editor by CX 2023-08-14