DUMP TRAILER Electrical power UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This power unit features a electrical power up electrical power down circuit with load holding on both A & B ports. A pressure compensatred flow handle can be additional to circuit to manage the decent speed of the cylinder.
1. This energy unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean every one of the hydraulic elements concerned prior to installation of the electrical power unit.
3. Viscosity from the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which need to also be clean and cost-free of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is advisable.
4. The electrical power unit ought to be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil degree inside the tank soon after the original operating on the electrical power unit.
6. Oil modifying is needed right after the initial a hundred operation hours, afterwards once every single 3000 hours.
DUMP TRAILER Energy UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This energy unit includes a energy up gravity down circuit. Start off the motor to lengthen the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Guide override to solenoid valve is often supplied if expected. Also a pressure compen sated flow management can be additional on the circuit to control the descent velocity of the cylinder.
Remark: Please seek advice from our revenue engineer for the different pump displacement, motor electrical power or tank capacity.
1. This power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean the many hydraulic parts concerned before installation of the energy unit.
three. Viscosity from the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which need to also be clean and cost-free of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is proposed.
four. The electrical power unit really should be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil degree inside the tank after the original working from the electrical power unit.
six. Oil changing is required immediately after the original one hundred operation hours, afterwards once every 3000 hours.